Glory Days Mentoring
Return to Glory Days Update
- The “Mentee’s Appreciation” skill can now be applied to mentors in main, dual, or subclass mode.
“Mentee’s Appreciation” now stays active when a mentor changes between main, dual, or subclass without reconnecting.
- Mentor’s buffs and runes now stay active if a mentor in dual or subclass mode changes to main class without reconnecting.
- The problem of the mentor’s mentee list not being deleted when the mentee cancels its account or changes servers has been corrected.
- The problem of 1 mentee sometimes contracting with 2 mentors has been corrected.
- The problem of sometimes contracting with more than 3 mentees has been corrected.
- The problem of the mentor sometimes being able to set up another contract before an existing contract is deleted has been corrected.
- The mentoring system’s penalties have been changed as follows.
- Contract cancel: 7 days -> 2 days
- Graduation: 5 days -> 1 day
- When the mentee is disconnected, the problem of the mentor receiving the “Mentee’s Appreciation” has been corrected.
- The problem of a connected mentee not being confirmed in the mentor’s mentoring UI has been corrected.
- Note: these are the changes of the Echo update.
- 1. Mentoring system penalty has been changed:
- Termination of Contract: 7 -> 2 days,
- Graduation: 5 -> 1 days,
- 2. Mentors and mentees who switch to Main / Dual / subclass can do so without loosing the following buffs:
- Mentor's Knight's Harmony
- Mentor's Warrior's Harmony
- Mentor's Magician's Harmony
- Mentee’s Mentor Summoning
- Mentors and Mentees will now retain the following skills when changing to main/dual/sub class, rather than having them eliminated:
- Mentor’s Knight’s Harmony
- Mentor’s Warrior’s Harmony
- Mentor’s Wizard’s Harmony
- Mentee’s Mentor Summon skill
Lineage II game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of NCsoft Corporation and its Licensors and used with permission. All rights reserved.